CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER – HOSPITALITY, HONG KONG!
Really exciting opportunity for a talented, people focused and passionate Head of People to join this very cool and expanding Restaurant Group in Hong Kong!
We are very much looking for someone to focus on PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE so we need a real people’s person!!
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree or MBA preferred. Certifications in HR helpful.
- 12+ years of relevant business experience ideal.
- At least 10+ years of progressive leadership experience, with 2-3 year leading an HR function.
- At least 3 years’ experience managing people and teams of various sizes in dispersed locations, preferably in global regions of America, UK and Asia demonstrating a strong cultural awareness. Ideally to have Asia experience but not essential!
- At least 3 years’ experience on relevant position in organizations of 500+ employees.
- Solid knowledge of all facets of HR with specialized expertise in at least 2 areas.
- Broad and deep experience as an HR Business Partner supporting executives or senior leadership.
- General business and financial acumen with the ability to develop and utilize HR data and metrics as they relate to and impact business topics in Finance, Legal, IT, payroll, and administration.
- Excellent communications skills - written, verbal and interpersonal - and an ability to tailor
- communication style to diverse audiences globally.
- Demonstrated capability in adapting and innovating HR practices and solutions and right sizing them to the needs of a fluid and fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization.
- Results-driven, agile, change agent with the commitment and confidence to assume a leadership role in an evolving complex environment.
- Drive initiatives with limited resources and roll-up your sleeves attitude to achieve desired results.
- Unquestionable personal integrity, fairness and credibility necessary to gain the trust and
- commitment of individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated success at cultivating strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and creating partnerships at all levels within the organization to achieve results.
- Empathetic and engaging individual, who listens well, is responsive, solutions focused and results oriented.
- Passionate about the mission of the group, to deliver extraordinary and memorable experiences by focusing in our people first, our guests second and our business last.
- Ability to recruit locally and internationally 150 + Employees a year.
Salary Package Offered:
Negotiable and ideally single status contract offered but negotiable
CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed individuals will be contacted, but feel free to get in touch!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!