Position: Chef de Cuisine – Upscale Beautiful Restaurant Group
Location: Vancouver, BC
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a stylish expanding Restaurant Group. We’re looking for an experienced Chef de Cuisine that has an advanced and experience palate when it comes to stripped down North American cuisine and taking ingredients from across the continent.
The CDC will:
- Oversee all kitchen staff training, food preparation, product quality and cooking execution.
- Time is spent outside of the kitchen researching and being proactive to trends in the food industry
- Writing, costing and training of menus
- Budgeting and financial planning for labour and food cost
- Participating in business development and overall guest experience
- Recruiting and hiring of staff and supervising their activities and instructing cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food.
- Works with cooks setting long and short-term goals supporting staff to excel in the company and our industry.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please send your details in today!
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
Job Type: Full-time
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!