Chief Financial Officer- Restaurant Group- London
- Develop tools and systems, including budgeting and business planning processes, to provide critical financial information and strategic recommendations to the CEO and the Board of Directors
- Ensure the full implementation and monitoring of the system, enabling the optimization of inventory, staffing requirements and operational costs
- Conduct proactive analysis to improve key business decisions focusing on cost controls and management of working capital
- Develop and implement reporting package tools to provide timely and reliable financial information to the shareholders and the Board of Directors
- Driving group’s financial planning and reporting process
- Design a financial strategy that optimizes the group’s capital structure
- Develop investment plans to support the long-term growth of the group and carry out feasibility to assess the viability of CAPEX and other investment
- Engage in execution of organic and non-organic growth initiatives, including potential M&A activity through evaluation, due diligence, transaction execution and integration of potential M&A counter parts
- Strong participate and formalization of business negotiations and contractual arrangements
- Leading and managing the teams
- Fully Qualified (ACCA/CIMA)
- Global hospitality experience
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!