Driven, Enthusiastic Gym General Manager – Hull Area – Immediate start
£26,000 - £28,000 + Benefits and Bonus
The role of General Manager requires a candidate with minimum 2 years’ experience as a General Manager in Fitness or Leisure. You will be driving brand and customer service standards. Labor costs will be kept to a minimum; Taking a hands-on approach whilst effectively leading an efficient team, as a General Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring high standards of service are always delivered to customers
- Leading, managing and motivating a team of casual and permanent staff
- Provide onsite training of staff, monitor training program and identify training needs
- Managing budgets for the site, maximising sales turnover and the Profit & Loss of the site
- Ensuring the club is operated consistently to deliver a great member experience, prioritising safety & ensuring brand standards are met at all times.
- Creating an engaging environment for our members, ensuring they receive the highest levels of customer service at all times, whilst dealing efficiently with member feedback & deliver effective resolutions
- Increasing membership through the sales team, whilst also focussing on member retention through the delivery of brilliant basics.
- Maximizing revenue opportunities across all ancillary revenue streams, whilst controlling costs ensuring targets are met
To be considered for the General Manager post you will have management experience within the fitness or Leisure as a General Manager. Experience of driving sales activity through the planning and implementation of lead generation campaigns would be hugely beneficial, particularly within the local area.
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!