Our client is currently recruiting for a number of experienced Lead Engineers for one of their key accounts in East London. You will have a strong focus on operating, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing facility equipment on all systems.
- Perform maintenance, monitoring repairs keep facility and building systems up to high standards as assigned by client
- Maintains responsibility for facility services, preventative maintenance, contracted maintenance, general maintenance and technical proficiency.
This position is based at a large commercial site for a specific, Multi-National client.
- The Lead Engineer will be responsible for self-delivery work, sub-contractor maintenance, and on-the-tools work when required.
- You will ensure that all the planned preventative maintenance and reactive works are carried out efficiently, and to the Client’s satisfactions.
- Responsible for all planned and reactive maintenance on-site
- Directly supervise and advise a diverse range of engineers on their shift
- To compile reports and data regarding performance
- To take responsibility for hands on tasks at the site
- Professional and personal competencies/qualifications
- Full understanding of health and safety policies and procedures
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!