Executive Head Chef – Iconic Hotel – NYC
Salary: $150,000 - $175,000
Benefits: Bonus, medical, 401k, PTO
Location: NYC, NY
A prestigious international hotel brand known for sophistication and timeless elegance. Is looking for a hotel chef highly skilled in refine and classic dishes in one of the iconic properties in NYC
The Executive Chef Role:
- Manages a large union team
- Full P&L control for all BOH
- Reports to Director of Culinary
- Recruits, trains and develops culinary team
- Oversees multiple F&B outlets in the hotel
The Executive Chef Candidate:
- Strong leader that enjoys motivating and leading teams
- Experience in a scratch kitchen
- Experience in union property preferred
- Financially savvy
- Experienced with menu development
- Passionate about quality food
- Has a high-volume and fine dining background
- Demonstrates career progression
- Proven career stability
Interested in this challenge? Send your resume to Sara today!
Please include food images on your resume if possible!
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!