Facilities & Estates Manager
The role as Facilities & Estates Manager will be to deliver services within a corporate environment including compliance, statutory, contractual and company regulations and processes.
You will be commercially competent and ensure exemplary standards of customer service are delivered to the client and visitors to the site at all times.
- You will lead the team in the operational management and delivery of Facility Services including Cleaning, M&E, Manned Security and Projects where applicable and appropriate
- Responsible for creating a culture of service excellence and H&S management within the teams to ensure the site is compliant at all times
- Line management responsibility for the FM team and the estate team on site to develop them through a process of appraisal, coaching and formal training
- Responsible for managing and developing client and tenant relationships across residential, commercial and retail units. Meetings attendance where requested by the client and Apleona
- Liaise with local authorities, police and fire services to ensure strong local relationships
- Responsible for the timely management of tenant communications with the input of the client
- Responsible for the mobilisation of all new building projects within the estate
- A proven man-manager who is goals-orientated and has a proven track record of achieving results
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Previous experience of running the Estates and Facilities department for a multi-site organisation
- Strong technical knowledge and building pathology
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a variety of levels
- Strong team leader with the ability to motivate
- Working as part of a dynamic senior team
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!