Group Financial Controller– Yorkshire
A superb opportunity for an experienced Group Financial Controller to join a well-established hotel group.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Responsible for the hotel groups accounting and financial management requirements
- Managing team of 8
- Managing the accounting department, procurement function and electronic data processing systems
- Oversee the weekly and monthly production of management accounts
- Support the creation and implementation of budgets, business planning and other related financial reports
- CIMA/ACCA fully qualified. At least 5 years’ experience
- Current multi-site hotel experience is essential
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Good team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!