HR Director- Luxury Restaurants
My client is an amazing high end restaurant brand that is rapidly expanding across America! They are an amazing, tight knit ‘family’ that share amazing ethics and support the awesome company ethos. Due to their expansion they’ve created a new role for a HR Director to oversee their HR department!
If you come from the restaurant industry and looking to join a company that is very much in growth stage- contact me today!
- Responsible for most HR functions including benefits, onboarding, worker’s comp, documentation and HRIS audits
- Play a major role in recruiting and onboarding including orientation for new hires across the US
- Work alongside CEO to support and provide reports for compliance
- Represent the brand and culture in the best possible light within and outside of the organisation
- Maintain current knowledge of the US and federal legislation and regulations to monitor and ensure compliance
- Oversee all disciplinary issues
- HR experience within restaurants is a MUST
- Ability to travel somewhat frequently across the US
- Strong in all HR procedures including; compliance, recruitment, training and development etc
- SHRM certification a huge plus
- Experience within a union environment
- Excellent leadership skills
- Advanced on Microsoft Office
Interested in this challenge? Please send your resume to Sharlene today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!