HR Manager- FMCG Food Logistics Business!
£35,000-£38,000 + Bonus
This role is key to improving the overall performance of a busy Distribution Centre by ensuring that people policies & procedures are followed and that the site operates safely and legally, as well as contributing to the success of HR across the Distribution network.
- Provide leadership on the people aspects of business plans and provide solutions to senior management on people and organisational issues.
- Drive implementation of the segment HR people plan and business goals, partnering with the contract senior management teams to identify business led HR solutions that deliver commercial performance.
- Contribute as a real business player to the development of the business area’s agenda and strategy looking outside people issues and contributing to the leadership of the business area
- Identify and co-ordinate the implementation of HR solutions to improve business performance and provide management coaching on HR issues.
- Challenge and provoke business leaders on how to engage employees and address resulting people issues and build people capabilities effectively.
- Utilising MIS Reports and HR Activity Data to identify opportunities that improve site KPI’s and present findings to the Senior Team
- Ideally to be a MCIPD or have a relevant HR qualification, although not critical you have operated in a similar size/scale of business within the HR function
- A good understanding of employment law
- Strong IT skills are essential with the ability to navigate and use SAP, Email, MS Word & Excel, etc.
- Strength of character to influence and manage upwards and tenacity to fulfil requirements
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise a varied workload, with accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 02077902666 for more information
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!