Job title: HR Manager
Location: East London
MUST have experience in hospitality, leisure, entertainment or retail sectors to be considered.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Manager for an exciting hospitality & entertainment business.
HR support function is an integral part of the operations and is focused and committed to providing exceptional customer service both internally and externally.
The HR Manager originates and leads HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a productive, positive and engaged workforce.
The HR Manager role:
- Management of the HR/Admin team
- Provision of generalist HR advice and guidance
- Recruitment; Employee onboarding and Talent management
- Organizational departmental planning and development
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns
- Policy development and documentation
- Reward and Recognition/ Benefits management and administration
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
- HR budgets and metrics
- L&D (Apprenticeships; e-learning employee platforms)
- Shared Services relationships
- Community relations
The HR Manager will have (Desirable):
- 3-5 years HR leadership experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization
- Acute understanding of ACAS code of practice
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Business understanding of GDPR
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to Gemma@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!