Job title: HR Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a UK hospitality business that is about to do great things! They are already very popular within the food world. This HR Manager would be Bristol based, and overseeing the UK arm of the business, branded operation.
- To assist with the management of all budgets in line with financial procedures and manage the HR budget economically
- Dealing with all ER issues, all the senior stuff & Head Office
- Ensure the development, maintenance and review of efficient HR administration systems to cover all aspects of employment so that a quality and compliant service is provided to managers and staff
- Recruitment, onboarding and training
- Develop, implement and communicate effective systems of performance management so that the company's human resources are maximized
The successful candidate:
- Having a CIPD level 4 qualification essential
- In depth understanding of HR policies and processes
- In depth knowledge of Employment Law
- Experience of project and change management
- Experience of leading a team remote from the customer base
- Experience of continuous service improvement
- Able to work in a fast, ever changing environment
- MUST have London restaurant or food retail experience to apply
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!