Head Chef-National Event Caterer!
Fancy working in for an award winning national contract caterer in a world class venue?
Are you an experienced Head Chef keen to grow your career & can manage large teams in high volume kitchens?
About the position
- We are looking for a Head Chef who is super keen for anything nutrition led, with focus on ‘ON TREND’ dining, and can manage large brigades.
- You will be comfortable leading a kitchen and be a support the General Manager in the Senior Management team.
- Your main responsibilities will be running the staff dining & cafes, along with seasonal events.
- You will write menus, be comfortable with costings, GP% and due diligence and health and safety.
The Ideal Candidate
- Craft Trained
- Experience in all due diligence, COSHH and Health & Safety.
- Experience of managing large teams.
- Flexible in their approach and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- You will also have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar seasonal venue.
- A passion for delivering excellent food and standards.
- Excellent client relationships.
- Bags of personality and a fantastic work ethic are essential.
If you are keen to discuss the details further please apply today or send your cv to Taj@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks time please assume you have not been successful. However don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!