Head Chef – Premium Branded Gastropub - £30,000
This premium pub group prides themselves on providing classic Modern British cuisine (and seafood, of course!) within informal and comfortable surroundings.
This pub is part of a well-established group who are passionate about their staff, the quality of their food offering and the clientele who visit their sites and spend their hard-earned pounds with them! The venue itself is extremely popular with tourists during the summer, but also has a loyal local trade throughout the quieter months.
The ideal Head Chef should possess the following:
- Previous Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef experience working within a high-volume gastropub environment
- Be an ambassador to the brand, mentoring and leading the team by example
- Excellent working knowledge of food safety practices
- Have great communication skills
- Willingness to get stuck in as well as a desire to learn and grow within the company
There are some amazing benefits which include:
- Competitive salary up to £30,000 + tips + achievable bonus scheme
- Great work-life balance – 48hr working week
- Fantastic training and development program
- 28 days holiday
- Discounts to use across the group for yourself and your friends/family
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!