Housekeeping Supervisor – Luxury Hotel in Ascot
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known luxury 5-star hotel. Set in 24 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland it is the only hotel in the UK with its own polo fields and an equestrian center with stabling. They offer exquisite comfort, exquisite services and facilities in exquisite surroundings.
As the Housekeeping Supervisor, you will support the Head Housekeeper and be responsible for the efficient and effective co-ordination of the Housekeeping function, achieving consistently high professional standards of service and cleanliness to ensure that customer's expectations are continually exceeded. Energy, enthusiasm and a true passion for attention to detail are key to this exciting role.
- Check all bedrooms, corridors and areas within your section on a daily basis, if they are cleaned and set to the required standards
- Making sure Room Attendant services and storage areas are kept clean, tidy and well stocked
- Team training
- Checking of all guest rooms prior to the guest’s arrival and ensure VIP set up
- Have an understanding of all hotel services. Note any guest requests/ requirements and ensure these are actioned and followed up
- Must speak English (verbal and written)
- Previous experience within Housekeeping within a hotel
- Must have the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- A confident and professional approach is essential
- Great eye for detail at all time
Interested in this great challenge?
Contact LARA DOS SANTOS with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!