Job Title: Human Resources Diretcor
Reporting to the Managing Director
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a restaurant group that is looking to expand. My client has successfully opened an iconic restaurant, which are fast paced and extremely cool!
- Leading HR department, including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management and financial planning of the department
- Evolving the HR and training function
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives
- Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning, raising line manager capability
- Developing people and employment policies
- To further develop a framework which delivers a motivated and engaged workforce including recognition, reward and individual development
- To promote the importance of effective people management and lead the process of embedding great people practice
- Liaising directly with the board and being accountable for the performance of the HR function and the departments within it, as well as providing strategic and operational counsel on all people matters
The successful candidate:
- Extensive generalist HR experience is required as is the ability to develop business focused solutions
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on operator with experience in the hospitality sector and used to working in a fast-paced environment
- A confident, independent and effective decision maker
- Dynamic and energetic personality with a high degree of personal drive and motivation
- Enthusiastic, resilient and a strong appetite for achievement
- High level of personal impact
- Strong results focus
- Self-starter with outstanding influencing and communication skills
Press apply and send us your CV or email Gemma@corecruitment.com
Please do feel free to include some information regarding salary expectations, your reason for looking and your preference regarding a new role and the ideal business!
We will try to make contact in the next 2 weeks, if you don’t hear back feel free to call us.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!