National Account Manager – On-Trade – Premium Spirits Supplier!
£45,000-£55,000 + competitive commission & package
An exciting NAM position has become available for an ambitious and charismatic individual looking to take the next step in their career with a spirit’s industry leader.
This position will suit either an experienced NAM or BDM looking for a new challenge with sound knowledge craft spirits, as you will also act as a consultant to the trade, bringing customers on the craft spirits journey.
You will be responsible for driving new business in one of the on trade’s most exciting channels. Engaging a commercial mindset and harnessing your entrepreneurial spirit, you will drive distribution and growth of the brand portfolio across the national on-trade retail sector.
It is essential you have a proven track record of having managed large on trade customers, ideally the major national pub and leisure groups.
- Utilising key contacts within your network you will create new business opportunities within the channel and establish a broad and diverse customer base.
- You will create the on trade managed retail strategy and develop joint business plans to deliver against the budgeted growth targets for your channel.
- You will manage the full commercial picture from accurate forecasting to A&P investment and will ensure that all marketing activity drives a positive return on investment.
- As an expert on the craft spirits category and consumer you will share category trends and insights to facilitate decision making and product ranging, leading to a greater presence for our brands.
- Your primary focus is to drive distribution, visibility and rate of sale of the range and subsequently leveraging these listings to further establish the distribution of the wider Drinks portfolio.
- Liaising with the route-to-market NAM you will ensure product availability and accessibility across your account base.
The ideal candidate:
- 3-5 years proven track record of having managed large on trade customers, with the major national pub and leisure groups.
- The ability to develop new business is essential to this role as the customer base expands, you will, therefore, have a strong demonstrable skill set within this area.
- You will have delivered exceptional NPD launches within the spirits category.
- You will be confident in talking about category, trends and cocktails.
- Able to deliver mutual value at every level of the customer hierarchy, specifically with senior stakeholders.
- Strong commercial acumen and numeracy skills with the ability to identify value growth in all areas of the customer.
- You will think outside the box and can challenge the status quo within the channel
- Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Qualification - Higher Level.
- Some people management and/or people development skills.
In addition, my client is offering great career progression opportunities for the right candidate!
If this is of interest or if you know anyone that may be suitable, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!