Night Warehouse Manager-FMCG National Food Business!
Are you an experienced warehouse professional with extensive management experience?
I am looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor/Manager who is capable of working under pressure & can display a good analytical approach to work to deliver business results and to achieve performance and service levels.
You will need previous supervisory/management experience within a warehouse team environment. The role will support the Warehouse Manager with delivering operational KPIs to tight deadlines and to drive improvements by engaging the team in promoting a positive culture.
- A good understanding of multi-temperature warehouse procedures and compliance
- Management experience, ideally in a FMCG warehousing environment
- Ability to effectively plan labour and resource to deliver operational requirements to a timely manner whilst meeting agreed KPI’s and Service Levels
- PC skills for Excel / Word and WMS experience
- Experience with appraisal/performance management techniques
- HACCP / IOSHH trained advantageous
- Customer Service focus
- Excellent people management skills
- Good analytical and organised approach to work
- Ability to plan resource with accuracy
- Experience of KPI management and achievement of targets
- A team player with the ability to be firm and decisive
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexibility and the requirement to work additional hours
Hours of work will be 10.00pm to 6.00am but flexibility of hours is required with operational needs, as you may be required to work alternative shifts and on a ‘5 from 7’ working basis. This will include weekend working.
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 02077902666 for more information.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!