Operations Director – QSR / Restaurants
Type of Business: Medium size, quick service food, growth business
Salary: £120,000 + bonus scheme + equity + plus healthcare + pension
Location: London office (Travel across midlands, London & the South East)
We are working with a well-known, quality focused, quick service food retail business who are going through substantial expansion. The long-term goal is to develop into a nationwide food retailer, offer great food, ready to go with fun and friendly service. To help deliver this roll out the business are looking for a hands on and motivated Operations Director to lead the business.
The Operations Director Position:
- To work alongside the investment team to deliver a realistic yet ambitious growth roll out plan and take the lead in the execution of the lead strategy, financial accountability, profitability and overall brand growth
- Deliver openings, restructures and rebranding where necessary
- Drive a formulated, consistent and customer orientated service standards, working with the training, people and centralised teams to support, motivate and train existing and newly hired employees
- Drive best practice in the areas of procurement, customer service, cost control, brand marketing & people culture
The Right person:
- Will have substantial experience as an Operations Director in a large scale branded casual dining business, fast food chain, Grab and go or café concept
- Will ideally have experience in a business that has undergone significant expansion, where they can demonstrate their contribution to this growth
- Ideally will have experience managing at least 5 area of regional managers and 50 to 100 stores/foot outlets
- Will be very comfortable taking financial accountability and will have good understanding of disciplined and structured business models
- Will be enthusiastic about the hospitality industry and dedicated to mentoring and guiding their teams
- Experience of Private equity backed businesses is ideal
The benefits of the Operations Director Vacancy:
- Opportunity to join a well invested, growth focused business
- Competitive basic salary up to £120,000
- Benefits including bonus scheme + equity + plus healthcare + pension
If you are interested in finding out more, I would love to speak to you! Do apply or get in touch at Hollie@corecruitment.com with an up to date CV to begin a confidential chat!
We always try to get back to as many candidate applications as possible, however due to high numbers we may not be able to contact individuals we feel do not match the criteria. We aim to short list individuals within 1 to 2 weeks of applying, if you do not hear back please feel free to reach out.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!