Entrepreneur owned business with two very different (but equally as exciting) restaurants are looking for a leader to take the reins at board level. The role will focus on consistency, standards and structure of existing estate before focusing on growth both in the UK and internationally.
- Full responsibly for the whole estate across P&L, HR, H&S
- Reporting to the owner, you will be a key decision maker in the business.
- Makes the lead role in management recruitment, selection, placement, training, development and HR planning for restaurants in his/her area
- Structure, stabilization and consistency across the estate
- · The ability to identify and deliver initiatives to enhance business and increase sales
- · Experience of managing sales objectives and operational costs in line with an agreed business plan
- Proven experience & specific knowledge of casual dining and compatible industries a real advantage.
- Very strong strategic and operational capabilities.
- Successful track record of significant and quantifiable growth and profit achievements.
- Demonstrated ability to influence a variety of support functions as well as host brands as a franchisee.
- Proven large full operational P&L/multi-P&L management expertise required.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to Jennifer@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!