Product Development Chef - Kuwait!
We are looking for a Product Development Chef & Manager to join our F&B business, based in Kuwait
The ideal candidate for this NPD role will have experience of developing cakes, pastries, ready to eat and ready to drink items. Someone with a coffee concept background would be preferred.
Responsible for delivering the food range for the brands within the company and acts as the
Relevant Education, Attributes & Experience Required:
- University Degree related to Food Science, Nutrition, Business Management, or Marketing
- Ideally to be holding a similar NPD role within a food company / coffee concept
- Ideally Arabic speaking but not essential – preference give to those with Gulf experience but again, not a deal breaker if no GCC experience
Relevant experience on the following:
- Working with manufacturers, kitchens and chefs.
- Category and menu management, Food and Beverage industry.
- Managing commercial profitability of a product range or project.
- Leading and delivering development projects for either food or beverage ranges or individual food or beverage products.
- Conducting market research or assessing competitive markets relevant to Food and Beverage.
- Involvement on producing annual new product development plans, preferably within the local market.
- High familiarity and understanding of health and safety regulations, current food international and local legislation.
- PC skills – Office Applications
Salary Package Offered:
Negotiable but around USD7k pm tax free but inclusive of allowances but expat benefits for self and family (no schooling)
CV’s to email@example.com
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed individuals will be contacted but feel free to get in touch!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!