Regional Business Development Manager – FMCG Premium Beer Brand!
£30,000-£33,000 + Bonus
My client is a successful premium beer brand. They are now looking for a Business Development Manager who is entrepreneurial, and able to build and maintain strong and sustainable relationships with customers, to develop the growth of their drinks portfolio.
You will need to have experience and knowledge of the UK On Trade, along with a huge passion for craft beer and will be responsible for growing volume, distribution and profit.
- Responsible for growth & development of beer portfolio
- Meet or exceed sales objectives and sales and revenue targets
- Retain and nurture existing customers, ensuring repeat sales, volume growth, increased rate of sale and customer satisfaction
- Open quality new customers, promoting distribution through approved route to market partners
- Build effective trading relationships with key decision makers
- Develop both volume and value of brands through new business growth via brand listings in quality new and existing customers.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales for a Brewery or Spirits
- Excellent knowledge of craft beer & with On-Trade customers from Pubs to Michelin star restaurants
- Competent IT skills: Microsoft Outlook / Excel / Word / PowerPoint / Social media platforms
- Proven track record of selling a full portfolio of products
- Ability to build and develop relationships at every level
- Confident, persuasive, with a ‘can do’ attitude
If you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch! email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!