Senior Marketing Manager
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and leading brand projects and setting the retail promotional activity calendar for the year ahead, seeing ideas through from concept generation to production and implementation.
The ideal candidate with have a strong understanding of brand marketing, experience in managing a central reservations team.
- To develop and lead brand projects and promotional marketing calendar
- Oversee Local Marketing program and training workshops
- Launch marketing campaigns including Summer, Christmas and new/refreshed menu projects
- Proactively contribute to sales building programme in central reservations team
- Oversee KPIs of the team relating bookings
- Ensure that the central marketing fund is spent effectively and within agreed parameters
- Build and execute marketing plans for new sites, refurbs and major brand projects
- Coach and develop the marketing team
- At least 5 years’ experience at Marketing Manager level within Private Members Clubs or Premium Hospitality/Restaurant brands
- Experience in marketing a multifaceted brand proposition: consisting of restaurant/bar, events, new openings, hotels and more
- An understanding of leisure and entertainment is essential
- The successful applicant will have a background in brand marketing, with experience in managing either a full rebrand or new concept launch - including all online strategies
- Experience in setting branding strategy, concept development and commercial partnerships
- Experience in managing a small team of junior marketeers and external creative agencies
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual so if you are interested in discussing this further, please sends your CV through to me at email@example.com and we can arrange a time to discuss the role and my client in more detail.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!