Senior National Account manager
£40,000pa plus bonus and benefit
- Building on existing accounts within foodservice
- Developing relationships with distributers and wholesalers
- Autonomously managing national accounts
- Managing RTM
- Attending trade shows
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to develop sales strategy
- High standards and excellent attention to detail
The Ideal Candidate:
- A track record in developing accounts within HoReCa
- Experience in dairy desirable
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Drive by KPI’s
You will be home based with travel throughout the UK. The successful candidate will be expected in London for meetings once a month, but will otherwise manage their time autonomously. The UK team is currently a small collection of like minded individuals, so fitting into a relaxed and friendly culture is important. There are great opportunities for development and progression within this role.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to hayley@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!