Job Title: Training and Development Manager
As a Regional Learning and Development Manager you will provide support to regional teams in all learning, training and development matters relating to your specific geographic areas.
You will be responsible for driving performance by delivering innovative and creative initiatives that are consistent with the brand and will lead on group wide learning and development projects.
The Successful L&D Manager will have:
- Experience within a similar role across a multi-site hospitality/leisure company
- A proven track record of applying creative thinking and innovative solutions to business problems
- Proven track record of leading design, implementation and completion of innovative, creative and engaging training and development projects
- Demonstrate strong relationship management skills with internal and external stakeholders
- A working knowledge of behavioural and leadership theories and applications
- Experience in developing e-learning material
- Hold a relevant trainer qualification e.g. Certificate in Training Practice
- Hold a certificate in coaching practise
- CIPD Qualified
- Holds a full UK driving licence
- Ability to travel across UK locations as required to fulfil the requirements of the role
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your CV to David@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!