Waiter/Waitress, Luxury Hotel in Berkshire
Location: Ascot, Berkshire
**Accommodation can be provided for onsite**
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known luxury 5-star hotel as a Waiter/Waitress. Set in 24 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland it is the only hotel in the UK with its own polo fields and an equestrian centre with stabling. They offer exquisite comfort, exquisite services and facilities in exquisite surroundings.
Duties will include:
- Working Lunch and Dinner service throughout the week and Breakfast service as required on weekends and adhoc weekdays.
- Be knowledgeable of all the food and beverage products and be able to communicate offerings to guests including seasonal menus, beverages and special dietary requirements.
- Ensuring that the bar/restaurant area is kept clean and presentable
- Dealing with complaints and customer queries
- Create a memorable experience for all guests by managing and anticipating guest expectations by providing personalised service including the use of guest name.
- Needs to be polished, enthusiastic and work to high standards
- Work in a professional yet friendly manner
- Be a team player and assist where required
- Have good communication skills and be able to liaise with the team
- Be passionate about high quality food
Interested in this great challenge?
Contact LARA DOS SANTOS with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!