News & Events
- Written by Charli Chaplin
Working at over 40 exciting events every year, primarily delivering premium bar solutions to one day concerts, sports events and music festivals.
Over the last 15 years Peppermint has developed long-standing client relationships with the likes of AEG, Bestival, Henley Regatta, Royal Ascot, Broadwick Live, Live Nation and many more.
Due to successful growth and expansion they are looking to recruit a Sales Specialist who will focus on new business development and client management.
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Leadership and management skills
- Superb management and organisational skills
- Risk management
- Commercial awareness e.g Experience Identifying the most lucrative commercial opportunities
- Comprehensive knowledge & experience in the industry
- Expert negotiating skills
- Influential presentation and communication skills
- Considerable experience managing a team
- The ability to cope with pressures and conflicting work priorities
- Experience and managing projects to tight deadlines
- Solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities
- High level PowerPoint or InDesign skills
- Solid industry networks & contacts
- Considerable knowledge of alcohol brands
- In-depth experience in the events/festival industry
If you wish to explore this opportunity then send your details asap to Lucia@corecruitment.com
Latest News 100% fresh