I am currently recruiting for the following opportunity, for more information please click on the link below.
With over 15 years experience across the front line in hospitality – ‘chief, cook & bottle washer’ and at times, bouncer! – I now spend my working hours marrying top candidates with fantastic new roles. I have a couple of favourite mantras and the one I use at work and impress upon my candidates is “Progress breeds happiness”.
- What I Enjoy Most
- I am a dedicated foodie and would love to be a Master of Wine - when I grow up.
There’s nothing like laying on a feast for my nearest and dearest and sitting down to enjoy it alongside them.
- When I was young I wanted to be:
- A top Fleet Street journalist, complete with tweed suit and leather briefcase! ( That was all the rage then!)
- When I am not working I am
- Doing what I enjoy most! (please see above)